Great Bible Race World Bible Championship
© 2020 by Epic 4D LLC
Great Bible Race Guinness World Record Competition
IMPORTANT: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST REGISTER PRIOR TO THE EVENT. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE A PARTICIPANT’S CHANCE OF ADVANCING OR WINNING. THIS COMPETITION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION.
By entering this Competition (the “Competition”) you (the “participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any information or instructions published by the Promoters about the Competition.
This Competition is sponsored, endorsed and administered by the Great Bible Race and Epic 4D LLC. You understand that you are providing your information to the Great Bible Race and Epic 4D LLC. The information you provide will only be used to administer the Competition and never sold to a third party. Under no condition, outside the administering of the Competition, will this information be shared with a third party.
1. The promoters of this Competition are the Great Bible Race and Epic 4D LLC. (the “Promoters”).
2. The Competition is open to anyone with Internet service worldwide.
3. All participants must be registered at: https://gbrbible.com/worldquiz/register.html
4. Employees, officers, and directors of the Great Bible Race and Epic 4D are not eligible to participate for prizes and public recognition. Eligibility is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Epic 4D LLC will be the official source of questions and answers for the Competition.
5. There are four prizes:
(a) (a) The team with the most points in the final quiz will be named the Great Bible Race World Champion and receive a world championship trophy, which will be sent to the team leader.
(b) (b) The second and third runners-up will each receive Great Bible Race plaques, which will be sent to the team leaders.
(c) All other teams will receive an 8”x11” electronic certificate listing them as participants in a Great Bible Race world championship event. The certificate will include the team’s name.
6. Value of Prizes: a. These non-cash Prizes carry no cash value, are non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. The Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize.
7. Registration for the Competition begins 12:01 a.m. (Eastern Time) June 24th and runs through 11:29 p.m. August 8th, 2020.
8. The Competition begins August 9th, and runs for 6 weeks on the following time and schedule:
Week 1 – August 9, at 4 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time. All teams compete.
Week 2 – August 16, at 4 p.m. U.S Eastern Time. All teams compete.
Week 3 – August 23, at 4 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time. All teams compete.
Week 4 – August 30, at 4 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time. All teams compete.
Week 5 – September 6, at 4 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time. All teams compete.
Week 6 – September 13, at 4 p.m. United States Eastern Time. The 16 top-scoring teams from the previous 5 weeks compete for the championship.
9. To enter the Competition, participants must sign up HERE.
10. Registrations that are incomplete will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoters for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission during registration.
11. The Promoters reserve the right at their absolute discretion to disqualify submissions which they consider that do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who they reasonably believe has interfered with the fair running of this Competition.
12. If multiple registrations are received from the same participant, all entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the Competition.
13. The Promoters shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect themselves against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
14. Registration must be made by the participant, and must not be made through agents or third parties.
15. Participants must complete the registration process no later than the end of the Competition Registration Period. Entries received after the Competition Period will not be eligible for entry.
16. The winner of the Prizes will be determined based on performance in the competition scheduled for September 13th, 2020, and in accordance with the terms and conditions. The Competition’s process for determining winners will be as follows:
The finals will be a 25-question, multiple-choice Bible trivia quiz. The team with the most points will be the winner. In the event of a tie, the team with the most points in the shortest time will be the winner. Only the winners will be publicized.
17. Details of the winner/winners will be published no later than September 14th, 2020, on the following website: www.greatbiblerace.com